From 1st January 2021 Delivery of Our Rattan Garden Furniture Products to Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland has become more difficult due to Brexit and New Border Controls.
Many of our competitors have decided that shipping this type of Rattan Garden Furniture has become too costly and no longer worth their while.
We at Crownhill Garden Furniture have enjoyed a Loyal Customer base from Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland and have put in place measures to ensure that we can safely and cost effectively continue to supply to our customer base.
We have been granted the relevant EORI numbers to continue to ship our Garden Furniture, however the process now takes a little longer than before and a small surcharge will apply depending on your postcode and the item you require.
How Shipping to Ireland Now Works
Once your item is in stock and palleted for dispatch we will submit the relevant forms for customs clearance, once clearance is granted we arrange collection with the shipper from our warehouse, apon arrival at your local depot you will be contacted to arrange delivery to your address.
ALL DELIVERIES TO NORTHERN/SOUTHERN IRELAND ARE PALLETISED TO KIRB SIDE/DOORSTEP
What we need from you
- Select the item you are interested in
- Call our sales line on 0208 366 0700 Mon-Sat 9-30am to 5pm (10am-4pm Sundays)
- Relay to the Sales Advisor the item(s) and your post code
- Your Sales advisor will quote you any surcharge which may apply and quote delivery time
- PLEASE NOTE : In Stock Items will take approx 2-3 weeks to deliver due to new legislation